LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER
Las Vegas, Nevada October 31 - November 3, 2017
VISIT US AT BOOTH #50807 IN THE PERFORMANCE PAVILION
Social Media Mania
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall, N241
Presented by: Brandon Thomas, Management Success
This presentation is for shop owners that are tired of wasting time and money on ineffective internet advertisements, but would still like to see an increase in car count and internet exposure.
This Training will show shop owners how to take the top business related social media sites like Yelp, Google + and Facebook and turn them into marketing powerhouses without paying those outrageous monthly fees. Negative customer reviews affecting your reputation online?
This class will also address how to clean up that reputation and rebrand your business in a more positive light. Regardless of your level of expertise, this training will provide you with a complete understanding of how these sites work and teach you the necessary tools to get the most out your online presence.
This will be a fun, informative and “hands on” interactive training with exercises that will include:
• Shop Owners creating a short promotional video on SEMA and posting that to their social media sites.
• Leaving positive reviews on each other’s sites to familiarize them with the review process.
The “Social Media Mania” class will be delivered by Social Media Director Brandon Thomas who has been working with companies like Yelp and Google for over 10 years.
Attendees will learn:
• How to turn social media sites like Yelp, Google + and Facebook into a steady stream of new customers WITHOUT paying for advertising.
• How to move up the internet rankings and get your business more exposure and better listings.
• How to respond to positive customer reviews and how to remove negative reviews affecting your business’s reputation online.
Sales Training For Estimators
A 20% increase in a shop owner’s closing ratio could positively affect their bottom line significantly if he or she truly understands the value of estimating. This all starts with effective communication and negotiation. The Sales Training for Estimators class is delivered by Management Success’ most requested presenter and includes effective role-playing drills, as well as an interactive Q&A panel with owners of successful collision and body shops.
The master panel will include:
- Kareem Abouzeid, Shop Owner, Knockout Collision Repair
- Dino DiGiulio, Shop Owner, Body Best Collision Center
The primary focus of this class is to practice and teach proven techniques for dealing with customers and insurance adjusters. Attendees will learn:
• How to get inquiring customers out from the phone lines and into the shop; then how to close them on their first visit.
• Techniques on understanding and resolving customer objections
• Effective tips on how to handle insurance companies and receive top dollar for your work