LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER
Las Vegas, Nevada October 31 - November 3, 2017
VISIT US AT BOOTH #50807 IN THE PERFORMANCE PAVILION
Sales Training For Estimators
Presented by: Jim Saeli, Management Success
A 20% increase in a shop owner’s closing ratio could positively affect their bottom line significantly if he or she truly understands the value of estimating. This all starts with effective communication and negotiation. The Sales Training for Estimators class is delivered by Management Success’ most requested presenter and includes effective role-playing drills, as well as an interactive Q&A panel with owners of successful collision and body shops.
The master panel will include:
- Kareem Abouzeid, Shop Owner, Knockout Collision Repair
- Dino DiGiulio, Shop Owner, Body Best Collision Center
The primary focus of this class is to practice and teach proven techniques for dealing with customers and insurance adjusters. Attendees will learn:
• How to get inquiring customers out from the phone lines and into the shop; then how to close them on their first visit.
• Techniques on understanding and resolving customer objections
• Effective tips on how to handle insurance companies and receive top dollar for your work