A Service Writer School graduate is one who has greatly improved skills in sales and handling customers.
They understand clients and are able to handle even the toughest situations with confidence and much less stress. On this course you will learn:
Part 1: Successful Communication = Sales
- Three proven steps a service writer should always follow to close a sale
- How to handle price shoppers effectively
- Quick procedures which will get most customers to come to your shop
- How to handle difficult customers easily and how to avoid customer upsets in the first place
- How to close customers reluctant on spending additional money on needed repairs
- Learn what to do when the phone doesn't ring
The first part of the Service Writer School deals with communication, a vital fundamental for being successful in business and in life.
You will gain certainty in the needed skills to handle every aspect of communicating well.
Part 2: Effective Selling Techniques
The second part of the workshop covers proven, effective techniques for handling different types of customers and rough situations during the sales process, both over the phone and in person at your auto shop.
Start Date: 13 May 2016
End Date: 17 May 2016
Start time: 09:00
End time: 18:00
Venue: 412 W. Broadway
Directions: 412 W. Broadway, 3rd Floor, Glendale, CA 91204